TEACHER EVALUATION IN-SERVICE MATERIAL
Teacher Evaluation Training Material 2017 - 2018
There is an introductory video, as well as videos over each element. At the completion of the course, there is a sign off documentation sheet for the new teacher/coach to print, read, sign, and give to his/her administrator. These courses are open from August 1, 2017 - Oct 1, 2017.
- An IOS device with iTunes U app is required for this course.
- Educators: https://itunesu.itunes.apple.com/enroll/FXT-RTW-TDD
Please download and sign the Teacher Evaluation training verification form once you have completed the course work.
Teacher Evaluation Procedures and Forms
- USD 443 e4E Teacher Evaluation Handbook
- Teacher Evaluation Procedures 2016-2017
- What is Demonstrated? Possible Sources of Evidence Provided by the Teacher?
- The e4E Philosophy - Elements of an Effective Educator's Evaluation
- Student Performance Measures
Long Term Sub Evaluation
Lesson Plan Template and Explanations
Artifact Selection Evaluation Documents
Artifact Selection Presentation pdf Format: See below to download artifact selection PowerPoint File
Pennsylvania Instructional Videos focus on teaching based on the learning needs of each student, Teaching topics that are aligned with the standards by grade level and implementing instructional strategies to increase student achievement.
Success at the Core provides instructional videos for middle level methods to implement a shared vision of quality instruction.