- Arrange students by alphabetical order in one line and have them hold their envelopes.
- Teachers may be photographed either first or last if you missed the 7:20 – 8:30 a.m. call. A PTO helper will fill out a camera card.
- Picture packages will be printed only for those students paying on picture day.
- Hopefully the picture day rotational schedule will allow for some instructional time and eliminate wait time. Please try and arrive at your scheduled time.
- Teachers will need to escort students to the auditorium to ensure proper behavior at all times.
Wednesday, August 27 is a non-uniform day. Students may choose between non-uniform attire or spirit shirt. Social Studies teachers’ classes are to follow the Picture Day Schedule posted on Cardinal Spaces. Adjustments may be made if the photographers get overloaded. Teacher pictures will be taken between (7:20 – 8:30 a.m.), (10:45 – 11:00 a.m.), (11:48 a.m. – 12:23 p.m.) and (12:33 - 1:07 p.m.).